Monday, January 21, 2013

January 13 - 19

This week I cashed out my endorse account and put the money in my savings account. ($23.14) I also received a  rebate check for $1.66 for some Andes mints I bought last month. I tallied up my eBay profits so far for the new year....$141.68. That means I've earned a total of $200.93 in extra cash and gift cards for the year!

Last Sunday I splurged and bought my new niece a St. Patricks Day outfit. I ran some errands and earned some shopkick points too. At Rite Aid I picked up the following items:

10 bags of Sixlets (75% off) $.32 each...$3.20

1 Neosporin essentials kit $13.99 used $2/1 coupon....$11.99

2 Kellogg's cereals 2/$4....used $1/2 coupon....$3

Total OOP: $19.39

Will submit Neosporin for a rebate of $13.99 and I also received $1 back for the cereal on my ibotta app.




I received two bzzkits in the mail this week. One for Kellogg's Crunchy Nut cereal and one for Morning Star veggie burgers. (No photos of the second kit since it's just a freebie coupon) Has anyone tried this cereal before? It looks delish!
 I didn't do much money saving other than that this week. I had to work lots of overtime this week, which means I didn't have a lot of time to prepare meals. I got coffee and ordered take out once during the week and treated a coworker to a coffee and lunch. At least the 25.5 hours of overtime should help make up for the splurges this week.

Lastly, on Saturday I kind of broke my shopping ban by acquiring a new clothing item. I received an email notifying me I had earned a $15 reward from Express. I went to the mall to see if I could find anything for $15. I lucked out...they had the bins of clearance clothing out plus a sign advertising 50% off all of the already marked down items. I found the sweater pictured below...originally $49.50...marked down to $29.99 minus the 50% off sale....$14.99. I used my reward coupon and got it for totally free! I also stopped by Bath & Body Works to get some of the small hand sanitizers for my purse. I also scored a free lotion thanks to a Facebook coupon. I paid a total of $5.31 for everything in the photo.

2 comments:

  1. My daughter and my hubby love that cereal. I tried the one that looks more like Cheerios and I liked it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete