Thursday, January 10, 2013

January 6-12

On Sunday I went shopping with my best friend and then out to lunch. I didn't buy anything at the stores but did earn about 150 shopkick points while I was out. We did lunch at the Macaroni Grill. I had $15 worth of gift cards, but still spent $13. (I had the waitress take the gift card off of the total and then we split the bill. I'm never quite sure what proper etiquette is when redeeming restaurant gift cards while out with friends. Anyone?)

Sunday night I listed a bunch of items on eBay. I had 32 items for sale...I'll be posting my total profit on the items I sold tomorrow.

I had the day off on Monday. I had to stop at Michael's for some picture frames. I got two new 8"x10" prints for Christmas that I wanted to frame, plus I made some artwork on 11"x14" cardboard that needed to be framed as well. I purchased a four pack of 8x10 black document frames on sale for $9.99. All of the 11x14 frames were over $30. I decided to buy a mat with an 11x14 opening so I could use a frame I had at home. The mat was $5 or $6. I had a 40% off coupon for one regular priced item (mat). My total was $14.43 and I paid using an AMEX gift card.

I received a deposit from half.com for some books I sold back in December. The total amount of the deposit was  $26.83, but after I deducted the cost of the shipping that was originally taken out of my checking account, the total profit is $19.45. That amount was added to my extra money/gift cards earned.

Tuesdays mail brought me a $5 Starbucks gift card from Bank of America. They sent it as a thank you for being an account holder. (I got one last year too!) So that brings my total of extra money/gift cards earned up to $34.45 for the year.

I got another invite for a Bzz Campaign...this time it's for veggie burgers. I'm trying to keep an open mind about these!

I worked 12 hours of overtime this week, and carpooled into work with a coworker one day.

Wednesday I was required to take an exam for work that was off site. I was unable to pack a lunch or dinner since I didn't have access to a fridge. I spent $4.57 on lunch and will receive a $9 reimbursement per my union contract as well as about $40 reimbursement for the mileage I put on my car getting to and from the exam. I also bought dinner at work later that night. ($8.15)

Thursday meant it was new offer day on my endorse app. I bought myself a medium iced coffee for $3.01 and will receive $3 back from the app. Love it! I'll be cashing my endorse account next week.

Saturday night I went out to dinner with two of my girlfriends. Total cost $17.

That's it! How did you guys do this week?

1 comment:

  1. What kind of items are you selling on ebay?

    You should totally do a post with the "do's and dont's"

    ReplyDelete