Friday, January 4, 2013

January 1 - 5th

I did great spending wise this week! I fueled up my car on Wednesday and went to see a movie on Saturday night with a friend. Other than that, I didn't spend a dime.

I received $4 back on my gasoline purchase through endorse.

I also earned my first freebie of the year toward goal #3. I redeemed my I-say points from taking surveys for a $10 Amazon gift card.

This past week I made a huge batch of hamburger soup and I worked on a few DIY wall art projects. I'll post the recipe and pictures of the wall art in a separate post.

Yesterday I had a bunch of eBay listings end and sold five items. Once I calculate the shipping costs and fees, I'll add that total earned to my goal #3 total.

I was also invited to a new Bzz campaign this week to try out a new type of cereal. I'm looking forward to receiving that in the mail and trying it out.

Yesterday I spent the day running errands with my dad and doing some shopkicking while I was out. In just a week I've earned enough points for a $5 gift card....almost enough for a $10 one. And I haven't spent any money being in the stores.

This week I also found out that I did get the promotion at work and I also became an aunt. :)

1 comment: