Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles




I recently received my latest Vox Box from Influenster (which is totally free to sign up for - I have 2 invitations left...leave a comment if you'd like one). It included all of the products shown in the top photo.

One of the things I received was high heel insoles by Dr. Scholl's. I put them in one of my favorite pair of heels. I've always loved these heels, but they are very high and make my feet hurt after a short time. 

The insoles go in easily and stick to the inside of the shoes. The insoles have plenty of "cushion" and it seems to be made some kind of gel. 

I used to wear heels all the time, even though they kill my feet, but eventually I decided I'd rather be comfortable and usually go with flats or wedges. I decided to wear these heels out last week. I managed to keep them on the whole time I was out  (about 3 hours) and didn't notice any pain at all.

I'd definitely recommend these to anyone who gets foot pain when wearing heels. The only concern I have is how well they'd stay stuck in the shoes if I were to wear heels often. I personally don't wear heels very often, so for me it isn't an issue, but could be for someone else.


* I received this product complimentary from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment